building comunities

Elena A. Marchuk marco at mail.nsk.ru
Mon Dec 3 01:40:09 PST 2001

Yeh,

I know I' m smart....

it is a joke

thank you, Joelle,

we are heading (evening today) to a new OS "Women's role in the city policy"
(Empowerment) in Ural (Mountains) just coming from the FSC (yesterday)
"Sustainable Development of the Altay Republic: Tourism Development". was a
very challenging workshop. very cold facility... and very warm people.
singing songs and reading poems to the organizers, facilitators, women and
men....

will be back somewhere on the 11-th of December...

best wishes

elena