Reflections on Truth, Systems and Reality.

william becker fbbecker at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 31 08:46:48 PDT 2001

It's great to hear from a pragmatist.   I think your insights lean heavily
towards earlier conversations around implementation of results.

it seems to bee looking for meaning/Truth from the OST process is akin to
looking for the meaning of Life, when Life itself is the meaning.

As I understand OST, there can be no explicit expectations.  It's construct
is built on the premis that what is, IS (not to sound like one of our
citizens)- whoever shows up and whatever happens is what is supposed to
happen.

How can we prepare a context for expectations from such an event?  I know
this sounds fatalistic, but isn't the process built on the same concept?

It is interesting that, including me, how we discover a process that is
different that past practices we have used, and overtime we try to deify it.
Our yearning to be linked to the Power Spirit may drive this.

Yet when the Spirit "created" us, s/he may have accepted the fact that
whatever results is what it is supposed to be.  Sure, there are the two
extremes of good and bad, yet maybe that friction, as is the molten heat
within earth, the thing that holds the Spirit's creation together.

I keep saying it, but will again, this dialogue is very stimulating and
gives me pause in my work and personal life.

Thanks to everyone.

Bill Becker
Strategic Business Resources
www.stratbussres.com