Truth and conflict

kenoli Oleari kenoli at igc.org
Thu Aug 30 18:57:44 PDT 2001

Joelle -- thanks for you rnote. Yes, a great way to encourage
expansiveness is to model it.  An obvious strategy that we each too
often overlook.  I think eventually it can become sort of a habit. --
Kenoli

>Kenoli--
>
>I like your insight about the many things that are likely going on in a group
>and inside each individual.  It seems to me that if I can stay in touch with
>my own inner voices, in all their diversity, and at the same time hold space
>in a wholehearted way, then I am helping to create an environment in which
>the many voices within the participants can be heard and, having been heard,
>have the possibility to change, grow, integrate with others, move in some way.
>
>Not that I find this easy work!
>
>Love,  Joelle
>
>*
>*
>Visit:

Kenoli Oleari, Horizons of Change, http://www.horizonsofchange.com
1801 Fairview Street, Berkeley, CA  94703   Voice Phone: 510-601-8217,
Fax: 510-595-8369, Email: kenoli at igc.org (or click on: mailto://kenoli@igc.org)