Truth

william becker fbbecker at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 30 07:56:58 PDT 2001

Meg:

If I remember correctly, it was Pirandello who wrote the very funny and
insightful play "Right You Are If You Think You Are"

After some workshops at NTL, and practice in facilitating group ;earning, I
discovered that by being vulnerable I became authentic.  Most people in the
group recognized my authenticity and responded likewise.  All of this
"opened up" our interactions and learning increased at a more rapid pace and
made for indelible discoveries for most everyone.  I can almost today place
myself in those events
where I was most authentic and feel as though it is happening in the
present.