Theme vs Topics

Denis Hitchens denisch at alphalink.com.au
Tue Aug 21 05:57:09 PDT 2001

The very best advice is always free, thanks John.

Our next problem is to recognise that 'free' is the most valuable.

Pity most others are interested in a 'value proposition'

The other free valuable is trust, and if we don't have that we don't have
'OPEN' Space

Thanks again John.

PS Personal  --  I'll try to continue our embryonic conversation of last year.