Greetings from Shelton

Joelle Lyons Everett JLEShelton at aol.com
Mon Aug 20 09:50:43 PDT 2001

To all my friends in Open Space--

Like Laura, I am dealing with the unexpected--I came back from my month in
Siberia with a broken leg.  A big surprise to me; I had hobbled when needed
all the way from Lake Baikal to Irkutsk, then home via Moscow, New York and
Seattle on what I thought was a sprained ankle.  A surgeon straightened the
bone two weeks ago, and I am doing well.  But a heavy plaster,
non-weight-bearing splint is making it hard to get around just now.

So, I send much love and good wishes for exciting days in Vancouver, in Open
Space.

Love,

Joelle Everett