Fw: The Macro*Memetics Project - and a Question

Meg Salter meg.salter at sympatico.ca
Tue Aug 14 07:20:42 PDT 2001

I thought this course based on "Spiral Dynamics" might be of interest to some of you on the list.  A similar developmental, integrated model to that used by Ken Wilber, which of course has been inspiration for Harrison in The Power of Spirit.

Here's the question: Has anybody out there taken training in Spiral Dynamics, used it as complement/ in conjunction with Open Space? I'm really intrigued by their concepts, but do wonder if their model on how to implement large scale change is a bit too "controlling".

many thanks

Meg Salter

MegaSpace Consulting
416/486-6660