KOOS' QUESTION!!

Marks & Margaret McAvity mcavity at primus.ca
Mon Aug 6 09:35:14 PDT 2001

Hi;

got yours. boy- you are fast.

The summit - which is not really a conference at all- i.e. no speakers and even the so called workshops/heartalks/posters are only particpants sharing who they are- AI of sorts. The week is in 3 stages- REalities, Potentials and Co-creativities. the OPen Space is on Thursday afternoon and evening, the vital part of the potentials phase of the week. We put it there so that we could use the time on Wednesday and Thursday morning to "lift" us somewhat out of our egos before we used the benefit of OPen Space. And Friday's process is brand new- leading us hopefully to vital co-creativities coming out of the OPen Space. I'll let everyone knows how it goes.

If you plan to be in Vancouver I'd be happy to talk to you about it more.

After addressing only you I realized that your question might be generally felt and the same applies with my answer.

HOw is the Dutch summer??
Marks & Margaret McAvity
Site 50, Comp 16
Galiano Island,