Reflections on Truth, Systems and Reality.

Michael Herman mherman at globalchicago.net
Fri Aug 31 15:33:32 PDT 2001

i agree with your back and forthness, meg.  and agree with julie, too.  i think the
resolution of the two views is that the back and forthness only exists from the
descended, embodied, dual place.  upon making the crossing, even the split between dual
and non-dual experience dissappaers... until we slip back into our limited/ing views.
this for me is the pain sometimes experienced at the close of an open space event, as
our sense bigger body (community) slips from sight and we find ourselves mostly (or
just more) individual again.  this is just what we were talking about in that session
on letting go of ost in vancouver.

Michael Herman
300 West North Avenue #1105
Chicago IL 60610