OS and AI

Fr Brian S Bainbridge briansb at mira.net
Sat Apr 28 01:43:56 PDT 2001

Dear Don and Harrison
I resonate very highly (terminology??) to your reflections.
I even find it more valuable to " not be noticed as a facilitator" and the ideal I strive for is not even to be mentioned in the closing circle - and I mostly achieve this.  It's the " letting-go" dimension of Open Space, I believe.
Last week in Canberra, one of the most senior and most influential (powerful) figures in Catholic Education in Australia reflected in the closing circle how seamlessly smooth this self-managing program (3 days) had been, and how wonderful that there had been no arguments.  Another such person - the Chairman of the organization - confessed to expecting to be "bored" and had - instead - been excited by the whole affair.  Not bad for 70-year-olds, I figure, who start to see the way things can happen better through using OST.
Just a reflection, for the joy of it.
Thanks to all in this discussion, but especially to Don and Harrison.
Cheers and blessings,  Fr Brian S. Bainbridge