Appreciative Inquiry

Bruce Halliday bruce.halliday at garthtoombs.com
Fri Apr 20 07:24:24 PDT 2001

Cora, One of the sites I like, that links to all the others and offers
introductions and insights to AI and many successful applications is Sue
Hammond's Thin Book Publishing website www.thinbook.com  Best, Bruce

Best regards,  Bruce Halliday
Bruce Halliday    403-777-2364
bruce.halliday at garthtoombs.com
#1000 - 500 - 4 Avenue SW, Calgary, AB  T2P 2V6
Senior Consultant
Garth Toombs & Associates Inc., Alberta
Principal
B. Halliday Consulting Inc.
"connecting as human beings first to co-create preferred futures"