Thank you!

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at snafu.de
Tue Apr 17 12:25:42 PDT 2001

Dear Laura,
I just can not imagine you without a smile. I think first the world
will come to an end.
And as far as money is concerned, I remember a saying from Peggy
Holman that went something like this:
When I need to work for money, this work appears.
I mean, you really have to let go, to have that happen.
Ask her how she does that.
love and greetings from Berlin
michael
By the way, are you going to Vancouver?
I heard that there are ways to support people who want to come but
just dont have the cash.

On Tue, 17 Apr 2001 18:59:39 +0200, Laura Gamboa Herrera wrote:

>My incredible friends from the Open Space World.....
>
>I must say: THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!! For those lovely e mails that you have
>sent me.
>Sometimes some beautiful words can be so powerful, that the person who said
>them will never realize   .and this time I wanna be sure that you will.
>
>To be short (which now you are learning that its so difficult for
>me .ha,ha,ha), I have to confess that you were right .I have been fighting for
>this for some months, without earning any salary and without having facilities.
>I am working from my computer and using my phone. And only because of my
>passion for something I believe in, I kept on working.
>The headquerter of the organization I am working for (that is at Hungary)
>doesn t have money to support the opening of the local office. I was selected
>as a Coordinator for this International Org. but I quit from this position,
>cause I saw the potential in Costa Rica .and I got in love with the idea of an
>Open Space Office for Sustainable Development  that so far, I have talked to a
>loooooooot of people that work on this field, and they think that my idea is
>great. After a lot of obstacles planning this conference (wow I can tell you
>that I have never experience so much trouble planning something), I lost a lot
>of motivation. The day of the conference, I knew that I can transmit (or pass?)
>my negative motivation to the participants, so I decided that I will just for
>one day, forget about it and smile  ..at the end of the event, I didn t have to
>force myself, cause the result was so beautiful, that the smile came out by
>itself.
>But now (after the holyweek that here was a holiday, so I took my Hungarian
>friend to travel around Costa Rica) I came back to reality   to realize that I
>have such a BEAUTIFUL JOB in front of me   with such a potential, with a lot of
>faith from a lot of people   but again money is the issue. To be honest, I cant
>continue working without earning money  ..I got into my limit. So now, I am
>looking for a way to earn money, that at the same time will allow me to be able
>to open the office and etc. So just yesterday I was just very stress with this
>situation and trying to get back a lot of positive energy into my body (which
>for me it is always the first step, in order to achieve positive results), to
>start thinking on ways to earn money in a very short period   and then I
>checked my e mails and WOW! ..a lot of help! I can tell you that just by
>reading the e mails, I got a lot of energy    .THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
>
>Ok, ok  you see  ..I didn t manage to be short! ;O)
>
>A lot of positive energy to you!
>
>Laura
>

>Laura Gamboa Herrera
>Phone:  (506) 226-3184
>Fax: 001-603-761-7394
>P.O. Box 57-1011
>San José, Costa Rica
>
>*
> [...]

Michael M Pannwitz
Draisweg 1
12209 Berlin, Germany
FON +49 - 30-772 8000     FAX +49 - 30-773 92 464
www.michaelMpannwitz.de

To subscribe to the oslist, send the following message (and nothing but the message):
"SUBSCRIBE OSLIST" to listserv at listserv.boisestate.edu
SUBJECT field should be left BLANK