Results

Diane Corbett di at sunshine.net
Mon Apr 16 22:17:19 PDT 2001

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Sharon Quarrington
  To: OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU
  Sent: Monday, April 16, 2001 8:00 PM
  Subject: Re: Results

  Laura:

  Congratulations on having the courage to open some space even when
  things seemed against you.  You let go of control and something
  unexpected and wonderful happened.

  I know your group may seem small but it will be interesting to see
  what changes happen in the world over the next months due to your open
  space.

  Many times a lot of people get together for a very organized
  conference and spend a lot of time listening to experts and then go
  home and in the end nothing really changes.

  You have opened a door through which five people (six including
  yourself) had a chance to walk and find themselves changed on the
  other side.  These people will touch other people and the changes will
  ripple outward.  You may never know how many people will be touched by
  your "small" open space.

  One of the people you have touched is me - I have learned something
  about letting go as you shared your story.  Thank you.

  Sharon

  2.  Sign in and Proceed