Results

Sharon Quarrington sharonq at pdesigns.com
Mon Apr 16 20:00:43 PDT 2001

Laura:

Congratulations on having the courage to open some space even when
things seemed against you.  You let go of control and something
unexpected and wonderful happened.

I know your group may seem small but it will be interesting to see
what changes happen in the world over the next months due to your open
space.

Many times a lot of people get together for a very organized
conference and spend a lot of time listening to experts and then go
home and in the end nothing really changes.

You have opened a door through which five people (six including
yourself) had a chance to walk and find themselves changed on the
other side.  These people will touch other people and the changes will
ripple outward.  You may never know how many people will be touched by
your "small" open space.

One of the people you have touched is me - I have learned something
about letting go as you shared your story.  Thank you.

Sharon