Results

Chris Weaver chris at springbranch.net
Mon Apr 16 13:53:20 PDT 2001

Dear Laura,

I have worn shoes like yours before, and I so appreciate your sharing with
the list throughout your high-wire journey.  I send my admiration and
congratulations.  If my experience can be trasferred to yours, you may
expect the angels of Open Space to deliver to you your PhD soon -- in fact,
exactly when you need it.

Con Amor,
Chris