As Usual (a poem)

Jeff Aitken ja at svn.net
Tue Apr 3 11:13:16 PDT 2001

You're kind, Chris.

I don't want to raise any bars tho -- I want to meet you all in the bar (or
cafe) and have fun writing poems!

I am not eligible for this contest, says my unwritten rule, and I only want
to encourage each of us to try our hand at the celebration, if not the
contest.

Start with the letter A. Show us something that has heart and meaning for
you. Twenty-one words... or a clever title.

Jeff