Interplay

Chris Weaver chris at springbranch.net
Mon Apr 30 01:26:33 PDT 2001

Doug Germann asked,

> Can you give us some more info about Interplay? Sounds intriguing....

Interplay (philosophy/techniques of interactive improvisational movement,
storytelling, & more) was founded by Cynthia Winton-Henry and Phil Porter.
Their organization is called Body Wisdom, Inc, in Oakland, California.  I
have a HUGE amount of respect for their work, which I have experienced
through practitioners Ginny Going, Tom Henderson, and Meg MacLeod in North
Carolina.  Contact information below...I can't always access the website,
but maybe you'll have better luck.

Body Wisdom, Inc.
2273 Telegraph Ave
Oakland, CA 94612