Open Space and Leadership in German and Spanish

Harrison Owen owenhh at mindspring.com
Thu Apr 26 13:48:36 PDT 2001

For anybody who cares, I am pleased to announce that Klett-Cotta has just
published German Translations of "Open Space Technology: A User's Guide"
and also "Expanding Our Now." Oxford University Press has just  published a
Spanish version of "The Spirit of Leadership." Since my German is very
rusty and Spanish non-existent I can't tell you a thing about them. but
maybe somebody else can.

Harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Drive