The Wanderer

Harrison Owen owenhh at mindspring.com
Sat Apr 7 18:07:57 PDT 2001

As my magical mystery tour comes to a close, I can definitely report that Open Space is alive and well in the southern parts of our planet. There have been so many wonderful people from New Zealand to Singapore by way of OZ all contributing in fantastic ways that is quite impossible to thank them all -- but surely a very big Thank you to Brian Bainbridge. And Brian, by the way, seems to think it would be wonderful if OSONOS for'03 got a real southern exposure -- like out in the Australian Bush. Talk about open space!

Harrison