OS and AI

BJ Peters bjpeters at amug.org
Mon Apr 23 21:05:22 PDT 2001

Sharon-- I almost always use OST and AI together. I do the AI
Discovery and Dream phases as I was trained - paired interviews,
identifying themes and provocative propositions. For the Design and
Destiny phases, I then open space and suggest people use the
provocative propositions as topics (they are free to come up with
other topics as well). As in any OST, we end with convergence and
action planning.

Hope this helps --BJ