The Wanderer

Joan Smith joanis at ozemail.com.au
Tue Apr 10 11:42:24 PDT 2001

I too rejoice in all Brian offered before,  during and after the visit of Harrison.  It was great to catch up with Harrison again.  Like coming back to base after having roamed around the hills and dales.  I found the opportunity to step away from the usual facilitating of OS - as much as I love it - and just experiencing with others was a gift.  I TOO  endorse the suggestion of Brian about OSONOS 'down under' in the near future.  Peace. Joan Smith