powerpoint

Jeff Aitken ja at svn.net
Sat Sep 30 09:47:37 PDT 2000

I have not yet seen Laurel's powerpoint presentation. I have seen
Harrison's training "slides" in book form, which are (for me) a challenge
to understand without context.

Kind of like trying to play a complex song knowing only the chords, not the
melody. Of course Harrison (and no doubt Laurel) provides the melody during
the presentation.

Birgitt, I'm glad you clarify your concerns about posting such material
without an explanatory or contextualizing introduction.

I suppose such an introduction could be posted on the site as well. Laurel,
I wonder how you would feel about adding such an introduction to your
material?

Jeff

-
Jeff Aitken
Facilitator of Open Space Process
PO Box 1092
Inverness CA USA
415.669.1924
415.669.7732 fax service
ja at svn.net

...the universe is made of stories, not of atoms. (Muriel Rukeyser)