Powerpoint

Harrison Owen owenhh at mindspring.com
Fri Sep 29 17:51:35 PDT 2000

At 09:13 AM 9/29/00 -0700, you wrote:
>I am working with Jimbo and Laurel on putting the power point presentation
>at www.openspaceworld.org.  Hopefully it will be available in about a week.
>One of us can let you know when you can get it from the web.
>
>Peggy

************************
While we are turning loose useful stuff, I would be delighted to offer all
my overheads  used in my trainings to anybody who cares to use them. They
exist in print pretty much around the world -- so it may not be useful to
put it all on a website -- and frankly I don't even know how much space it
might occupy. But if anybody cares, it is all yours -- but it would be a
mega-download -- so we have to find some humane way to go. Of course, there
may be some question about what the overheads mean -- and here you have a
choice. Supply your own (meaning) which would doubtless be better than
mine. Or you could check out my latest "Tree Killer" The Power of Spirit:
How Organizations Transform. I think it is a pretty good book -- but this
is not about selling it. In fact, if you really want a copy, I will be
happy to send copies to the first 50 folks who ask, for the price of
shipping. It may take a bit (We are off to Berlin), but they will come.
Share the Goodies!!!

Harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Drive