Client Curveball No. 321 -- how would you do it? and a perspe ctive and two offers

Scott Phillips scotphil at nortelnetworks.com
Sun Sep 24 04:31:10 PDT 2000

Laurel:

        I seem to have missed the powerpoint presentation and would enjoy
seeing it.  If it would not be to much trouble for you to resend, please
send it only to the address below so that it does not clog up anyone else's
inbox.  I am currently a sponge seeking information.  Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

Scott Phillips
Global NPI Services Process Team
Global Customer Care Services
NORTEL NETWORKS
Tel     : ESN 456-1614, External (905) 693-1614
Fax     : ESN 456-1615, External (905) 693-1615
E-Mail  : scotphil at nortelnetworks.com