improve the list's flow

Diane Corbett di at sunshine.net
Fri Sep 22 23:52:16 PDT 2000

Re: [OSLIST] improve the list's flowIt's my experience that, when I select "Reply" in Outlook Express 5 (rather than "Reply to All") that OSLIST <OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU> comes up, rather than the address of the individual who contributed the posting. Selecting "Reply to All" yields OSLIST <OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU>; OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU <OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU>

Perhaps something needs to be adjusted through the listmaster.

Diane