Facilitator training

Patrick McAuley patrick.mcauley at sympatico.ca
Thu Sep 21 20:00:54 PDT 2000

Very nice to be able to get the slides, Laurel, but very painful to wait almost a half-hour for your message to download -- and I have a 56 KB modem and a clean line.  I cringe to think what receiving this message was like  for people with slower communications capabilities.

A suggestion for anyone on this list who wants to send a large file:  please use some kind of file compression utility such as PKZIP or WINZIP to shrink the file.  Better still, use one of the of web-based (free) storage facilities to post the file and then give pointers to those who wish to take the time to download it.  I hate to say it, but if we were still using eGroups, you could have done exactly that.  But that chapter is closed.

Patrick McAuley