Facilitator training

Doersam, Laurel Laurel.Doersam at caphealth.org
Thu Sep 21 11:00:10 PDT 2000

Hi Leslie,

Thanks for your kind comments.  Harrison's posting that I mentioned was sent
on Sept. 3/00.  It's really well worth reading - it was in response to the
discussion on the listserve about the dilemma of certification of OST
facilitators.  Some of these slides were pilfered from Jimbo's ppt
presentation - most of the more pragmatic, nuts and bolts, explanatory ones
(mine are the more "out there airy-fairy right brain" ones!!)

Warmly,

Laurel.