"mobile" white boards etc.

Michelle Cooper coopgrp at interlynx.net
Mon Sep 18 20:23:10 PDT 2000

Steve;
I was thinking about my reply to Thomas. I wonder if you get a large sheet
of white paper laminated if that would work . You have the white background,
I think whiteboard markers would work on it. I have seen this done with
posters that are 4 x8 feet (don't ask me to convert to meters right now),
but haven't tried to write on them.It would not be too expensive to try it
with an 81/2 x 11 piece of paper to experiment. You could roll it up and
transport it in one of those cardboard tubes (or just with an elastic!) I am
not too sure about hanging it up. Depends on the surface that you are
sticking to. The posters use pins or tacks of some sort. And if this works,
you might have a new line of business!!
Michelle