Client Curveball No. 321 -- how would you do it?

Chris Corrigan corcom at interchange.ubc.ca
Fri Sep 15 18:12:03 PDT 2000

Birgitt:

That's very helpful and addresses a lot of the questions I have about
this.  Of course, in this case we have yet to have the pre meeting, and
the sponsor has already done OST and in the pre meeting for the LAST one
I discussed the greif cycle.  I think that is a very powerful link, and
one which needs to be brought out more in training programs along with a
discussion about ethics and OST facilitation.

I am having a pre pre meeting with the sponsor next week where we will
chew over these issues in more detail.  I appreciate the time you've
taken to flesh out the discussion so substanively.

Chris

--
CHRIS CORRIGAN
Consultation - Facilitation