Questions and links to Spiral Dynamics

Meg Salter meg.salter at sympatico.ca
Thu Sep 14 07:49:35 PDT 2000

Thank you Larry and Richard

Your messages both make sense.  Open Space both as a space (e.g. the
inter-active organization, coral meme, whatever) and as a gateway from
wherever you are (e.g. blue meme) to peek experiences of higher levels,
(yellow, coral) But you still have todo the work to move along the path as
an organization, practice being in difference spaces.....  the journey
continues!!