Questions and links to Spiral Dynamics

Richard Norris rnorris at digital.net
Tue Sep 12 17:12:34 PDT 2000

Meg,

Maybe Open Space contains the codes for awakening the Coral Meme (the next
meme thought to be in Spiral's future). What folks experience in Open Space
may be a sampling of living the Coral Meme.

As I see it, Open Space would work within any of the meme sets.  Those who
come (the right people) would define the content of exploration in Open
Space. To my understaning, strange attractors (similar meme identification
between people/groups) are a natural occurence in Open Space. With this in
mind OS may serve well as a dynamic thermostat for brightening, dimming or
allowing other memes to come into phase with each other.....creating
conditions for harmonious learning and deep exploration of the differing
values streaming within the memes.

Rich Norris

Rich Norris
Mirror Consulting