visioning in berlin

kerry napuk k at napuk.demon.co.uk
Mon Sep 25 03:12:58 PDT 2000

Fritz

Big challenge to move civil servants in any country.  We have worked
with up to 120 people who agree and own a vision in one day.  Do not
have any ideas for
3,000 people, except to break them into smaller groups and have a
continuity mechanism from one group to the other.  Perhaps one link
would be people from the top senior team participating in each event.

I don't know if any of this helps, but good luck!

Cheers

Kerry Napuk
Open Futures Ltd.
<www.openfutures.com>