anyone near Geneva who is highly experienced with Open Space?

romy shovelton romys at compuserve.com
Fri Sep 15 02:18:14 PDT 2000

Hi everyone,

I've had an extremely interesting call from Waya Quiviger this morning -
see also one of her emails below.  She is interested in possibly using Open
Space for the World Economic Forum in Davos.   She and a colleague would
also like to come to our UK training in October - they are reviewing their
diaries as the dates may not work out this time.

Waya is interested in having someone call in for a conversation about Open
Space.  Personally I would absolutely adore to do this - knowing the work
of the Forum, believing in its important, and having a number of colleagues
who are part of that world and attend each year.  This would be an
extremely powerful group of people to work with and would need to be
handled very carefully.

Do we know anyone who is highly experienced with Open Space, lives in the
Geneva area, and might be able to meet with Waya?

I have offered to come over from the UK if not, and if travel costs are not
too much of an issue.

Look forward to hearing who might be in our community near Geneva.

warm wishes to all

Romy

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am writing to you to inquire about the Open Space Workshop with Harrison
Owen and Birgitt Williams held in the UK on October 25th-27th.  We, at the
World Economic Forum, would be keenly interested in learning more about the
open space technology concept, and would even consider using it in one of
our conferences.  Would it be possible to obtain more information
(registration, fees etc) on the workshop via fax ?  Thank you for your help
and understanding. I look forward to hearing from you,

Waya Quiviger
Associate

91-92 Route de la Capite
CH- 1223 Cologny/ Geneva, Switzerland