OST Training -- question and APPRECIATION

Birgitt Williams birgitt at mindspring.com
Thu Sep 14 14:15:54 PDT 2000

Harrison,
when I learned "do it" from you, it meant just that. Take action. "clarify
it" is just as you describe and "open space it" also just as you said here.
"do it" gets done. "clarify it" often becomes "do it" or "don't do it" and
sometimes becomes "open space it". "open space it" leads to "do it" or
"clarify it" and we already have looked at where each of those go...and
go....and grow....

My friend Monica (who I think is on this list) looked at all this in a
training session and said that we were missing the fourth category that she
experiences in most organizations "bury it". At the time, I asked her
permission to quote her. The quote is precious, as is she.

And Susan, thank you for your kind words.

Birgitt

Birgitt Williams
Make Genuine Contact!
Dalar Associates: organizational
effectiveness consultants

Striving for Success? Ready to exceed
your expectations?

Contact us for consulting services, training,
conference and meeting facilitation,
and keynote speaking.

www.openspacetechnology.com <http://www.openspacetechnology.com>