Antw: Berlin Connection

Francis Gastmans stp at online.be
Fri Oct 27 01:59:27 PDT 2000

> i have two haitian
> colleagues (i have lived in Haiti since 1991) who are open space
> practitioners.  also, i taught a senagalese man open space two years ago and
> he is using open space regularly in various parts of france and in senegal.
>
> i will be pursuing having these three open space practitioners (all three
> are incredibly dynamic, but have limited english) participate in the osonos
> next october in canada.  i will be trying to find resources to fund this
> plan assuming that i receive positive feedback from people.  also, i welcome
> any help/ideas in finding resources assuming that i receive positive
> feedback on this.
>
> bon kouraj!
>
> john engle

Hello John

I keep a very warm memory of you in Berlin. I share your concern with people
who live in poor circumstances and who have not enough funds to travel
around the world. I also share the idea of we going to them (the south)
instead of asking them to come to us.
Maybe we could find possibilities of an OSonOS in the south in 2002. Why not
in Africa? Senegal? Morocco?
Why not an OSon OS in two or more languages? Si on veut comprendre l'autre
le coeur trouvera le chemin.
Do we have to wait untill there are enough practinioners in a  certain
region to chose for that place? No, the moment there are a few people who
want this idea come true and take the responsability, it can become reality.
I am in to work with you on networking, looking for possibilities, gathering
information, ...

Read you, hear you, see you
Francis Gastmans

STP
Spiraal Training en Procesbegeleiding
Spillemansstraat 18 - 2140  Borgerhout
Tel. 0032/(0)3 235 39 99 € Fax 0032/(0)3 271 19 27 € E-mail stp at online.be

Amateurs practice until they can get it right; professionals practice until
they can't get it wrong.