Announcing the Arrival of John Peter Clark III

Chris Corrigan corcom at interchange.ubc.ca
Thu Oct 19 23:52:13 PDT 2000

Jimbo:

Congrats!  I myself will be holding some pretty serious space for my
second little one in the next couple of weeks.

I take it that this is your first.  I have five pieces of advice for
you.  Follow them like a slave and everything will work out fine.  In no
particular order they are:

1.    Whoever is born is the right person
2.    Whatever happens is the only thing that could have happened
3.    When it starts is the right time
4.    When it's over, it's usually ALL over the place.
5.    Be prepared to be surprised.

Those have served me well so far...I'm think of devising some new
fangled meeting process based on these ideas, but so far I haven't been
able to come up with anything concrete.

I'll be thinking of you with a big smile on my face.

Chris

--
CHRIS CORRIGAN
Consultation - Facilitation