How the Mighty are Fallen

Douke Oostenbrink - Harrison Gifford d.oostenbrink at harrison-gifford.com
Mon Nov 27 08:23:59 PST 2000

Dear Harrison,

To beat an ego is perhaps one of the greatest struggles of life. Thank you for your story. I think that lady was the only thing that could happen.

By the way: I owe you my story of an open space which changed 300 sceptic listeners to enthousiast participants - an intervention for which I had consulted you in september.

to be continued....

Douke Oostenbrink,
consultant Netherlands