Open Space in Brasil and Africa

Artur F. Silva artsilva at mail.eunet.pt
Sat Nov 11 06:15:24 PST 2000

Dears Lisa and Laurel:

At 08:38 10-11-2000 -0800, Lisa and Laurel wrote:

>We (Laurel Doersam of Canada and Lisa Heft of the United
>States) have sent each of you this email to continue this
>conversation.  Laurel and Lisa would love to come to Brasil
>or to Africa to train facilitators in Open Space

(...)

>Sometimes you just wish things could happen, and sometimes
>(like this time) you just make them happen.  Thank you for
>your support in helping us continue to share Open Space with
>whomever would like to join us as we honor each person's
>wisdom and experience and bring people together to create
>change through hard work and high play.

I join Nuran in congratulating you for your decision of "making
things happen" in what concerns OS in the South. [I hope, Laurel,
that this will help in organising OSonOS 2002 in the South ;-)  ]

For my part, and in what concerns Brasil, and Portuguese or French
speaking countries in Africa, I can offer:

- a Portuguese translation or compact version of the OS description
you sent, if you need one;

- joining you, in the same conditions you proposed, when and if
a Portuguese or French speaker is needed.

I wish you both good luck in your project

Warm regards

Artur