Peggy's- OS for "bad" purposes

Scott Stillinger Stillinger at aol.com
Tue Nov 28 21:02:42 PST 2000

Peggy,

You wrote that the question was raised: "What would be the implications of
convening an OS for purposes generally considered to be for the ill of the
community?"

My question to the Jesuit would be: "What would be the implications of
convening a prayer or meditation group for purposes generally considered to
be for the ill of the community?"

My comment would be that anything can be used for good or bad. Just like
consciousness itself.

Scott

2.  Sign in and Proceed