open space-Training Hungary Day 1

Doersam, Laurel Laurel.Doersam at caphealth.org
Tue Nov 28 15:27:14 PST 2000

Michael, Felicia and Jo,

It sounds like all is proceeding wonderfully well - especially exciting to
get the "mixed reviews", with some folks still clearly a little skeptical.
I can barely wait to hear what the comments around the circle will be
tomorrow, once all have had the opportunity to experience REAL Open Space.
Good luck - I'm holding you all in my heart and feel wonderfully priviledged
to have met you in Berlin.

Love,
Laurel
Laurel Doersam, RN, MA