Training on OS

Nuran Yigit nuran.yigit at uni-bielefeld.de
Tue Nov 7 01:15:31 PST 2000

Merhaba,

I received from a friend in Brasil the following message concerning a
training in Open Space Methodology.

He is a very close friend from Morocco, living now in Brasil:

"me too i m very interested of ost, i read the book of OWEN, now i m
living
in sao paulo in brasil, i would like to participate in any seminary
concerning this topic but at present it not easy for me to travel
outside
brasil because of the cost of traveling, but if there is any possibility
of
financing i can participate in any country because i want to transfer
this
kind of methodology in latin america."

Anything could be a help:
- if you know an OS facilitator in Brasil
- if you are trainer for example in US
- online "training"...

If somebody wants to learn something, there should be a way to give him
the chance.

Here is his e-mail:
youamzil at hotmail.com

Warm greetings from Berlin.