Fwd: Re: Let's wey to Vancouver

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at snafu.de
Fri Nov 3 13:00:23 PST 2000

Dear colleagues,
after some back and forth about south and north and where we should
go
and who would come over distance far if she or he could......
our colleague Florian entered the circle
and pledged 500 Euros to assist whoever could not
afford to come to Vancouver on his own.
Then Michael Stiefel, Erich Kolenaty and I added 500 Euros each.
Thats a good start for
"Let's wey to Vancouver" our treasure chest on the journey
to OSonOS IX.
Join us and add to it, any currency is welcome.
The easiest for me to handle this is if you just plunk your cash into

the special  bank account that I opened:
Michael M Pannwitz
Account Nr. 9-125 652
Account Name: Let's wey to Vancouver
Bank: Evangelische Darlehensgenossenschaft
Bank Code 100 602 37

Every now and then I will let the os-community know the status of our

treasure chest.

See you in Vancouver in 2001 in the first year of the new millenium
Greetings from Berlin
michael

PS: some of you will get this message twice since I sent it to the
OSonOS VIII list as well as to the oslist, hope you forgive.

Michael M Pannwitz
Draisweg 1
12209 Berlin, Germany
FON +49 - 30-772 8000     FAX +49 - 30-773 92 464
www.michaelMpannwitz.de

To subscribe to the oslist, send the following message (and nothing but the message):
"SUBSCRIBE OSLIST" to listserv at listserv.boisestate.edu
SUBJECT field should be left BLANK