FSC & OS "Women-Leaders of Siberia: the strategies forcollaboration"

Florian Fischer florianfischer at ff-wey.com
Thu Nov 23 09:24:22 PST 2000

"Elena A. Marchuk" schrieb:

>  - to go to my FSC.
>
> I DID ALL - though militia men said to me, Women, go home, have a cup of
> tea, you will not go to Novosibirsk today..
>
> So

elena, brave woman,
thank you for sharing that experience within that circumstances.
there is rising a dream in my mind:

your president putin decided to get the highest level of security
in avoiding both of the expected routes to akademgorodok rightbank as leftbank
of the river. he decided to travel unexpected just that new road -
around, through the forest and all villages
around Novosibirsk, one more bridge through a small river he crosses on his
way to Akademgorodok , to go down the hills where no other cars could go down,
as
it was slippy because of warming and snow (there are 20sms of snow) started
melting, he was lucky - he had a 4WD small car  like you elena, travelling to
your FSC
from the other direction.
and just upon that small bridge through that small river you met together.
but there can pass only one machine at the same time. so both of you had to
decide
who would be the first to pass. you both left your cars, walked upon the bridge
by foot,
a single women and a single man. you being concious on the background of your
friends in the community of open!space and future search, he being concious
of his responsiblity as president. that one with the more important job should
pass
first over the river. the president told you, that he had to visit
an institute to give honor to that what they had developed recently there. than
you told him
about women-leaders of siberia and that you are going to facilitate their
development
of collaboration. well ,he said, my job today is serving the past, your job
today is serving
the future, i´ll join you. so he left his car at the bridge, entered your car
as co-pilot
and together you travelled to novosibirsk. in that way president putin became
the
first male women-leader of siberia.

good luck and energy
love