Elevator Speeches?

Patrick McAuley patrick.mcauley at sympatico.ca
Wed May 31 06:14:20 PDT 2000

"Open Space Technology is a natural communication process that recognizes that people take responsibility to pursue what they are passionate about, and it ensures that what is important to each participant will be discussed."

- developed by a small group during Birgitt Williams' Open Space training workshop in Halifax May 15-18.

Patrick McAuley

PTM Consulting                   Tel:  (519) 827-9396
20 Magnolia Lane                Fax:  (519) 827-0956
Guelph, ON  N1G 4X7         patrick.mcauley at sympatico.ca