OS in Asia

David Koehler Nsdmk at aol.com
Tue May 30 06:38:00 PDT 2000

In a message dated 5/29/00 12:48:15 PM Central Daylight Time, pholman at msn.com
writes:

<< For me, voting is a reductionist approach
 that throws people back into a mode of win-lose.  I see the end of the day
 work as a time for synthesis, where the passions that have surfaced can come
 together in new ways that perhaps didn't exist before.  >>

Peg and Jimbo,

This is great stuff.  I too feel that we have to be careful with convergence.
 Sometimes our minds seem to naturally want to re-establish a sense of order
(and control) as we leave OS.  Perhaps the real challenge is to allow chaos
to flourish at the end, causing us to really see things differently.  Peg, I
like the approaches that you have outlined, especially the idea of having
convergence be another OS.  I will give this a try.

Thanks,
Dave Koehler