Elevator Speeches?

Ralph Copleman ralph at earthdreams.net
Mon May 29 18:38:20 PDT 2000

Hi,

I agree that the essence of explanation is in story.  After 21 years of
consulting and selling my services (let's face it, none of us really do any
true marketing), I keep my explanations to a minimum and get to the
story-telling as soon as I can.

As an alternative, Chris Corrigan's winning poem had, let's see...

4 times 4, carry the one...

times 4 again... equals...

64 words.
--