Making the OS community visible

Chris Corrigan corcom at interchange.ubc.ca
Thu May 25 10:59:45 PDT 2000

romy:

Congrats on a great journey...really inspirational stuff there.

To me, your story speaks of the fact that OS and the principles that "govern"
it work better and better the harder and harder things get.  This is a truly
weird process, that works more and more effectively the further from
equilibrium it gets, eh?  Sounds remarkably like life...

Best wishes for a safe journey the rest of the way home.

Chris

--
CHRIS CORRIGAN
108-1035 Pacific Street