The particaption of youth in Open Space

Eddie Palmer EEddiepalmer at cs.com
Wed May 24 23:51:30 PDT 2000

Hi,

I might have trouble with June 1st meeting, as I've scheduled stuff for
afternoon - i'll have a think,

Eddie

Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 07:19:54 -0500
To: OSLIST <OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU>
From: Michael Herman <mherman at globalchicago.net>
Subject: Re: Looking for one of you, maybe

hello birgitt and all,
interesting, this is the second time i've heard of covey
being followed directly by open space, the other being only
the thinnest possible slice for just one short afternoon
with 24 folks and facilitated by a colleague brand new to
open space tech.  the feedback to the people who set it up
was that covey was horrible and open space was fantastic.
so glad, they said, that open space came second or the day
would have ended very down.  perhaps this relates back to
visibility of open space?  maybe we just need to go now
everywhere stephen covey's already been? <grin>  m

--

Michael Herman
...inviting results in evolving organizations

Michael Herman Associates
300 West North Avenue #1105
Chicago IL 60610
312-280-7838 voice/fax