OS and conflict resolution

David Koehler Nsdmk at aol.com
Mon May 22 07:12:44 PDT 2000

Chris,
We use OS along with a conflict resolution process developed by Roger Fisher
of the "Getting To Yes" fame.  This process was developed at Harvard Law
School and the Harvard Negotiation Project.  I would suggest getting a copy
of "Getting To Yes: Negotiating Agreement Without Giving In," by Fisher and
William Ury.  I'll also just mention that my work is done primarily with
unions and management.  If you want more info contact me via e-mail.

Thanks,
Dave Koehler