Making the OS community visible

Ralph Copleman ralph at earthdreams.net
Sat May 20 07:00:32 PDT 2000

You guys are failing to answer my very important question.  Is or is not
Whitney Houston into open space?
--
Ralph Copleman
http://www.earthdreams.net

Date: Sat, 20 May 2000 17:41:35 +0200
To: OSLIST <OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU>
From: Florian Fischer <florianfischer at ff-wey.com>
Subject: Re: Making the OS community visible

ralph,
i suppose, you have to ask only withney houston herself.
florian

Date: Sat, 20 May 2000 20:00:27 +0200
To: OSLIST <OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU>
From: Florian Fischer <florianfischer at ff-wey.com>
Subject: conference as open!space

thanks for your advice, brian, harrison and uwe.

the conference "forum typography" is just now taking place in hamburg,
but i don´t take part. yesterday the chairman
of the next-years conference let me know, that his students
had prepared a performance to present their own conference-design
under the headline "circus-show".
anna (member of the board) and i decided not to go in competition
and not let come up an impression that i would want to sell open!space.
the time is not right. thats it.
when the association will be tired upon stage-events and when
they´ll  be hungry for innovation about the role of designers in
civil conversations,  than the time might be right for open!space.
do you agree?

florian